DHFL Home Loan: Since its establishment, DHFL (or Diwan Housing Finance Ltd) has been focusing on providing the funds for Indians to buy their dream home. DHFL is fulfilling the dreams of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) groups by providing dhfl housing loan.
It has network of 359 offices. DHFL provides services to its demanding customer base across the country. It also has international representative offices in UAE, London, and UK for NRI customers. DHFL also has tie-ups with several private and public sector banks such as United Bank of India, Punjab & Sind Bank, Central Bank of India and YES Bank.
DHFL home loan fulfils the purpose of making a dream house, a real home. Also, It is quite easy for anyone to choose from many options available at dhfl housing loan team. Finally, ‘DHFL Home loan’ is constantly demanding in India.
There are 8 Ultimate Types of “DHFL Home Loan” For Your Different Needs and Situations
1. DHFL Home Purchase Loan
DHFL Home Purchase Loan is the most common and popular type of loan availed for purchasing the home. You can choose for a housing loan, to purchase your dream home. Everyone wants a beautiful dream house so that we could live with family. Hence, DHFL provides the Home Purchase Loan so that people can purchase a house of their choice. DHFL offers a variety of exclusive home loans for self-employed as well as salaried.
- Get a DHFL Home Loan of up to 5 Crore but not exceeding 85% of the cost of property. You can also get DHFL Home loan of 80% of property market value.
- The tenure of your DHFL Home Loan ranges from 1 to 30 years. The duration, however, does not extend beyond the retirement age or 60 years(65 years for self-employed individuals) whichever is earlier.
- The Interest rate of Composite Loan is based on the DHFL Retail Prime Lending Rate (RPLR). It fluctuates from time to time based on the money market conditions.
2. DHFL Home Improvement Loan
Your home is a reflection of your personality and status. Always keep it looking new and beautiful with DHFL’s Home Improvement Loan. You can use home improvement loan for various purposes. It can be used for painting the exterior or interior of the house. We can maintain and repair any portion of the house using Home Improvement loan. Also, We can upgrade electrical system, install security systems and can do waterproofing etc. If you have lack of funds and you want to renovate your house then go for dhfl home improvement loan.
Home Improvement loan also can help in getting large mortgage amount from lender. Let me explain how you can get. If you get success in increasing value of your house then you can easily get good mortgage.
3. DHFL Home Construction Loan
Building your home can be a wonderful and exciting experience, but it can also be a long and expensive process. Most of the people can not pay the cost of building the house because they don’t have saving all time. DHFL home loan is ideal if you want to construct a home according to your needs. The joy and satisfaction of constructing your dream home are incomparable. All you need is a DHFL Home Construction loan to make it a reality.
DHFL Home Construction Loan is typically a short-term loan. It is used to pay the cost of building a home. It is offered for a certain period(usually around a year) to allow you to build your home.
some risks may include in home construction loan such as if there is drastically changes in your income or credit, you may be unable to eligible for an end loan and this can create a significant problem because construction loans are not permanent.
If you are ready to take the risk of the construction loan, and if you have financial funds available to prevent the interruption of the building process, then a construction loan can be the right option so that you can build your dream home.
4. DHFL Home Extension Loan
As your family grows larger, the requirement of additional space or room is also growing. DHFL offers exclusive Home Extension Loans to enlarge your existing home. You can add a bedroom, put an open balcony or build an extra room on the terrace etc. A home extension Loan helps you to meet the expenditure of any changes like extension or modification of your home. You can take advantage of a Home Extension Loan, after receiving the required approvals from the Municipal Corporation.
- In DHFL the tenure of your Home Extension Loan ranges from 1 to 20 years. The duration of the loan, however, does not extend beyond the retirement age or 60 years whichever is earlier (65 years for self-employed individuals).
- With a 20 year tenure of DHFL Home Extension Loan, you can reduce the EMI amount of your loan so that your loan does not come in the way of your monthly expenses and lifestyle.
- The Interest rate of Home Extension Loan is based on the DHFL Retail Prime Lending Rate (RPLR) which may vary from time to time based on the money market conditions.
5. DHFL Land Loan or DHFL Plot Loan
If you want to purchase the land for building the house and for this you are looking for a loan, so you can come to DHFL and avail a land loan to buy a piece of the plot for constructing your dream home because the simple home loan will not cover all the aspects of buying a plot.
If you have a plot of land in mind and you want to purchase that land on which you wish to build your dream home, DHFL can help you to do this, with a Plot Loan. You won’t need to wait for days to know that your loan for land will approve or not. At DHFL, we provide instant loan approval in a few minutes after your application.
- In DHFL, the tenure of your land or plot loan ranges from 1 to 20 years. This time period, however, does not extend beyond the retirement age or 60 years whichever is earlier (65 years for self-employed individuals).
- You can take advantage of a land loan on the purchase of non-agricultural land located within the municipal/local development authority limits.
- In DHFL you can get a land or Plot loan of up to 75% of the Direct Allotment Letter / Registered sale deed value + stamp duty + Registration Fee or 75% of market value, whichever is lower.
6. DHFL Home Loan For Self Employed
In India, most of the self-employed are running small shops, cottage industries, establish their own business etc. Sometimes they need a loan to run their business, but due to their irregular monthly income, it becomes difficult for them and they have no proper documents to prove their financial position. Even when they are eligible for the credit.
For this, DHFL has come up with home loans exclusively fulfill the needs of self-employed people by evaluation processes, where income is evaluated through an independent source rather than through the income tax authorities.
- Maximum loan tenure is up to 30 years. it does not extend beyond the retirement age.
- DHFL self-employed home loan is suitable for self-employed professionals and non-professionals such as Retailers, Small-scale business men, Doctors, Architects, Chartered Accountants etc.
- To acquire a loan, the applicant should have been in the same line of business for at least 5 years or should have taken the business from the parents.
7. DHFL Home Loan Transfer
DHFL Home Loan Transfer scheme can help you in lowering down the interest rate of your existing home loan. Further, you also have the option of a Top-Up loan over and above the balance you transfer.
In Balance Transfer Loan, Unpaid principal loan amount is transferred to another bank for a lower rate of interest. This allows you to make effective choice of current interest rates that banks offer across the country. If you have paid your payable amount on time without defaulting, so this process is usually quite simple.
- The tenure of your DHFL Home Loan Balance Transfer Scheme ranges from 1 to 20 years. The duration, however, does not extend beyond the retirement age or 60 years (65 years for self-employed individuals)whichever is earlier.
- Take the advantage of Home Loan Balance Transfer from DHFL on the existing Home loan from another lending organization.
- Interest is a major component of your EMI. It is always better to switch early on during the loan tenure. so that you would save more by switching.
8. DHFL Composite Loan
DHFL Composite Loan can help you in buying a land and construct the home on the same land. You could build your home within the specified time mentioned by the bank. A composite home loan means a loan that can provide you loan to buy a land. It also provide you money for construction of a house.
If you want to construct your dream home on the beautiful plot of land which one you selected. So DHFL composite loan covers the cost of the plot of land as well as the construction.
- The tenure of your Plot + Construction Composite Land loan ranges from 1 to 20 years. The term, however, does not extend beyond the retirement age or 60 years(65 years for self-employed individuals) whichever is earlier.
- Get the benefit of a Plot + Construction Composite Land loan for the purchase of non-agricultural land situated within Municipal / Local Development Authority limits and then construct your house.