Indiabulls Loan Against Property: Indiabulls understand that it is difficult to become an entrepreneur and choose your aspirations for your personal preferences. Indiabulls provide loans against the property for those people who require funds to meet their business as well as private needs compared to the mortgage on their existing assets. It takes care of your financial need and helps you to focus on your business. It opens up the hidden value of your home or business property so that you can fund your business. Indiabulls Loan Against Property also helps you with the expansion of your business as well as money. Indiabulls loan against property helps to fund your working capital needs to expand your business or start a new business. This property can be equal to 65% of market value of the property.
The objective of this Indiabulls Loan Against Property scheme is to provide financial assistance to people who want to start a new business or wish to expand their existing business by mortgaging their residential or commercial property. The property that is mortgaged can be residential property, commercial property, land, industrial property etc. At Indiabulls, you can avail Loan Against Property at the best mortgage interest rates with maximum finance against the market value of your property. Property loans from Indiabulls help to avail the value of any residential or commercial property so that appropriate funds are available for any type of financial requirements.
Indiabulls Loan Against Property Rate:
Loan against property rate in Indiabulls depends upon the following aspects:
- Loan amount: The rates of property loan depend on the loan amount that you apply for. You can get the minimum loan amount of Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Monthly Income: Your income helps to identify the rate of interest on your loan. Bank’s rate of interest can vary with your monthly income. If your income is high, so interest rate will be less.
- Type of loan: Indiabulls offers different types of interest rates for the different profile of customers, fixed and floating rate. The interest rates of Loan against property may be higher or lower for the special loan product.
- Type of property: Generally, getting loans against the primary residential properties are easy and can be availed at lower interest rates compare with the loans against commercial and industrial properties.
- Your profession: Indiabulls take the higher rate of interest on the mortgage lending by salaried person compare with the self-employed professional. Because they can take the most mortgage loan for their personal purposes. Being self-employed, it is expected that they can deploy the loan amount for productive purposes in their business or occupation.
Features of Indiabulls Loan Against Property:
- You can avail Indiabulls Loan Against Property for Business expansion, Converting your current loan at an attractive rate of interest, travel, marriage, education and other personal and professional requirements.
- At Indiabulls, you can take advantage of quick loan approval & disbursal.
- Through ISO certified process Indiabulls provide safe document storage.
- You can transfer your existing loan with top-ups.
- Indiabulls provide doorstep service to the customers.
- Indiabulls provides loans at a very attractive interest rate
- The loan amount can be generated without leaving the house, just by unlocking the value of the property.
- No prepayment or foreclosure fees are applicable.
- This loan amount can be high as 65% of market value of the property.
- You can take advantage of instant expenditures for financing, such as to expand new business fund, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Indiabulls Loan Against Property:
- The minimum age of the applicant is 21.
- Age of the applicant should not be more than 65 years at the time of loan maturity ( 75 years for self-employed).
- The applicant must have a regular and steady source of income.
- The maximum loan tenure for the loan against property is up to 15 years.
- The mortgaged property should have cleared all the necessary requirements from the concerned authorities and departments.
Interest Rate of Indiabulls Loan Against Property:
- Variable Rate:
|Loan Amount||Variable Rates%|
|Up to Rs. 5 crores||10.50% to 13.00%|
|Above Rs. 5 crores||11.50% to 13.50|
- Fixed and Floating:
|Loan Amount||Fixed Rate Tenure||Variable Rates%|
|Up to Rs. 5 crores||
Up to 2 years
|11.00% to 13.25%|
|Above Rs. 5 crores||11.75% to 13.50%|
Documents Required for Indiabulls Loan Against Property:
|Purpose||Documents for Salaried||Documents for Self-employed|
|Proof of identity and age (any 1)||
|Address proof (any 1)||
|Property Related Documents||
Processing Fee and Charges on Indiabulls Loan Against Property:
A. Processing fees:
|Against residential property||1% of the loan amount|
|Against non-residential property||1.5% of the loan amount|
B. ECS / PDC dishonour charge: Rs. 750
C. Late payment: 24% p.a. of the outstanding EMI.
D. Charges for amortization schedule: Rs. 200
E. Database Admin fee: Rs. 650 including tax.